Kristina and I are so excited to be co-hosting the Friday Follow Along Party! Link up with us and have some fun!!
It's PARTY Time!
So grab a hand and follow the leader!
If you have a blog or website with any article pertaining to family, fitness, being cheap (I mean frugal), crafting, recipes, or is just plain fun....
- There are no real rules-except nothing x rated!
- Link up at least 1 post (max of 2) AND 1 social media site so we can all follow along!
- Visit as many links as you can and leave comments!
- Its just like the game Follow the leaders (host &cohosts) and follow at least the person ahead of you and behind you. Follow others via twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', etc
- Link back if you can and when! Not required but appreciated!
- If you have a blog hop today or this weekend...go ahead and link it up!
FOLLOW YOUR HOSTS!
Follow Heather atFacebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Pinterest, and Instagram
Check out her NEW All Natural Etsy Shop!
Please take a minute to visit our Lovely Co-hosts this week.....Or Follow Along LEADERS!
She is an amazingly talented jewelry designer and blogger!Check out her Etsy Shop HEREYou can also follow her via social media:
You can also check Allie out at her EBAY STORE - HEREand don't forget the OH SO CRAFTY mother and daughter team
They make some fantastic creations for baby, pets, homes, and more!Follow them via:
And Check out their AWESOME ETSY Shop - HERE!Also swing by and visit my girl Jelli from Jellibean Journals! She blogs all about great recipes, family, CLOTH DIAPERING, and life in sunny Costa Rica!
CLICK HERE AND VISIT!
If you are interested in being a Co-Host....send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
HERE ARE SOME FEATURES...CHECK THEM OUT!!
- Thank you to everybody who stopped by to share what you have been up to. Here are the features for the week who have inspired us in some way so please stop by and show them some love.
Easy DIY Artisan Bread from Mommy on Demand Pre-Teen Secret Storage from Feet Grounded on the Earth 9 Ways to Show Your Kids You Love Them from Penny Zeller